Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 26, 2008
Rock and Roll Gymnastics Show

The girls' had their annual gymnastics show on saturday. It was a 50's theme. They did so well. I couldn't find our video camera charger so I couldn't film it for Chris:( Between Chris' mom and me we got some good pictures. Elisabeth will be moving up to level 3 in gymnastics next month. She will probably start competing next year. Moving up to level 3 will require 6 hours a week of practice. We'll see how she does with that.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Great job for level three! When I taught gymnastics, I only got to level two. She's in the big leagues now!

Erin S. said...

I loved gymnastics when I was younger...still love to watch it now, just can't do it as well. How exciting!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Level three... that's awesome!!! Isn't it fun watching them learn that stuff? The biggest thing I look forward to now is going to Brittany and Brooke's gymnastics class on Thursdays. Brooke is lovin it so much that we started her in private lessons as well. She has a long while til level three though! I'm so excited for you guys! When are we gonna get the girls together? I wish I lived closer.

Hills said...

So cute! I've been thinking about putting Elle into gymnastics this Summer. It looks like you girls love it and probably keeps them really active. What do you recommend?