I finished the girls' room finally. Some of you seen it already but for those of you who haven't this is Reagan and Elisabeth's room. My mom helped me paint it. Thanks Mom! The walls are a pale pink. I got the shelves from ikea. Thanks Dad for putting them together. I love it. What do you think?
it's beautiful. looks even better in person. when did you get more of the pull out shelves??? sneaky lady?!! love the newly painted pink knobs on their dresser-looks mahvehlous!!
We have the same tastes...love those shelves, tons of organization and storage. Elle has that exact princess piggy bank. Cute, cute! Good job to all those involved!
Oh my gosh.. I LOVE it! Wow! It looks great! I think I'll be making a trip to IKEA soon... never been there, but heard good things about it and after seeing that shelf unit, I'm a believer. Seriously, I absolutely LOVE everything you did in there. It looks great!
11 comments:
Very cute...I love the shelving. Mindy said you had the same as me. You dressed them up good with the baskets...I haven't done a thing with mine.
it's beautiful. looks even better in person. when did you get more of the pull out shelves??? sneaky lady?!! love the newly painted pink knobs on their dresser-looks mahvehlous!!
That looks SO Good! I love the little piggy bank with a tiara. Cute!
We have the same tastes...love those shelves, tons of organization and storage. Elle has that exact princess piggy bank. Cute, cute! Good job to all those involved!
Thank you everyone!
Oh my gosh.. I LOVE it! Wow! It looks great! I think I'll be making a trip to IKEA soon... never been there, but heard good things about it and after seeing that shelf unit, I'm a believer. Seriously, I absolutely LOVE everything you did in there. It looks great!
It looks great Ashely! I love it!
looks wonderful. I HAVE to find some of those shelves that match the boys' beds...good luck, huh!
I love the room, Ashley. I really love the shelves. Very nice!
Aren't girls so fun to have around. It's like you are doing for them what you would want done for you when you were little. It looks great!
Aub
Their room is so cute! I just love it! You did a great job.
Post a Comment