Hey Ashley! It has been so way too long since we talked:) I do now have a blog, I am not very good at keeping up on it, but I am working on it:)Cute pics of the kids. They are adorable!
I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks! Kirstin Kenealey
8 comments:
so excited for you. 2 down, 1 to go!! so jealous!!
That's exciting! Do you guys have all day kindergarten like we do here in Carrollton? It's great! :)
yeah, only 3 more months...boo-hoo! But glad she's done well and enjoyed preschool. that pledge was great!
Hey Ashley! It has been so way too long since we talked:) I do now have a blog, I am not very good at keeping up on it, but I am working on it:)Cute pics of the kids. They are adorable!
I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks!
Kirstin Kenealey
hey ashley! it was great meeting you the other night-i'm so glad you came!! now i can blogstalk ya:)
today is my kindergarteners last day of school:( i'm feeling all sentimental about it. these kids grow so fast!
I am so glad you came to the blog party. It was fun getting to know new bloggers. Now I have another blog I can stalk.
ASHLEY!!!! Where are you? I'm missing your posts! lol Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment