There are two of me in the U.S. Pretty cool!
That's fun... I am the only Emily Loria according to that test. ;)
There's 5 of me. My maiden name was Williamson, and there are 110 people with that one...
There is 1 person in the U.S. with my name... go figure! However, my name with my maiden has 140. I think I like my married name! :)
There were 3 Celia Waterman's (I'm surprised!!) and only 1 Celia Brasfield. Cool.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
There are two of me in the U.S. Pretty cool!
That's fun... I am the only Emily Loria according to that test. ;)
There's 5 of me. My maiden name was Williamson, and there are 110 people with that one...
There is 1 person in the U.S. with my name... go figure! However, my name with my maiden has 140. I think I like my married name! :)
There were 3 Celia Waterman's (I'm surprised!!) and only 1 Celia Brasfield. Cool.
Post a Comment