Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 16, 2008-Hoedown

Reagan had her hoedown at preschool yesterday. She was so cute. They sung their cowboy songs and then ate their lunch which was chili, saltines, oranges and cornbread. The kids all helped make the chili and cornbread. Reagan ate every bite of her chili which was surprising.

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute little cowgirl! I love when my kids help out in the kitchen, because they will eat everything they make. Its like magic!

I love her hat.

Mindy said...

yee-haw! cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I would love to come help paint. Although I am no expert! This was my first paint job ever. I love having a house! :-) Emily helped pick out the color... and the decorations actually. I owe it all to her! :-)

becki said...

she looks just like jesse from toy story. what a cute cowgirl!

Stephanie said...

Adorable!!!