aww, how sweet is that!!! I will faint if there ever comes a day when I catch Brit & Brooke doing that - seems like all they do is fight lately. They're best friends one minute, then enemies the next.
I love moments like this at our house! E and W sometimes will lay on the couch together on a pillow wrapped up in the same blanket and watch movies together. It's really reassuring as a Mom to know that your kids love each other!
4 comments:
aww, how sweet is that!!! I will faint if there ever comes a day when I catch Brit & Brooke doing that - seems like all they do is fight lately. They're best friends one minute, then enemies the next.
I love moments like this at our house! E and W sometimes will lay on the couch together on a pillow wrapped up in the same blanket and watch movies together. It's really reassuring as a Mom to know that your kids love each other!
Cute girls! ;)
so sweet!
Post a Comment