The girls got to spend the night at Grandma Purcell's house last weekend to give Mommy a break. They had lots of fun taking a bubble bath. I don't think they used enough bubbles though.
I need a bath tub like that! Nothing says relaxation than a bath full of bubbles...or major FUN when your their age! I hope you had a nice break! Chad gets home tonight, but he's only been gone a few days. You have a hard job that's for sure! Take all the breaks you can get! Hey why don't you come up here and stay with us for a week? Our girls would play together and Hayden and Wil are almost the same age? Tempting?
I'm so glad you got a weekend to yourself! That's how I like to take bubble baths... the more bubbles, the better. How nice that they were able to do that for you! Hope this weekend is a good one for you! When can we meet up again?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm jealous! When i was a kid I always saw the pictures on bottles of bubble bath with an explosion of bubbles all over and wanted that at bathtime... it never really worked out that way. Was a whole bottle used?!~
6 comments:
I need a bath tub like that! Nothing says relaxation than a bath full of bubbles...or major FUN when your their age! I hope you had a nice break! Chad gets home tonight, but he's only been gone a few days. You have a hard job that's for sure! Take all the breaks you can get! Hey why don't you come up here and stay with us for a week? Our girls would play together and Hayden and Wil are almost the same age? Tempting?
I'm so glad you got a weekend to yourself! That's how I like to take bubble baths... the more bubbles, the better. How nice that they were able to do that for you! Hope this weekend is a good one for you! When can we meet up again?
Yeah, I think they could have used a little more! :)
Now, THAT is a bubble bath!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm jealous! When i was a kid I always saw the pictures on bottles of bubble bath with an explosion of bubbles all over and wanted that at bathtime... it never really worked out that way. Was a whole bottle used?!~
that does look like fun bath time. I wish my boys didn't have such sensitive skin so we could have more bubble baths!
Post a Comment