Hey, I'm not sure if you got my email, but I now have a personal blog for Dale and I and the kids. Here's the address: hope to see you there! http://music-n-musings.blogspot.com We still have the cochran blog too and that will be set on private (my blog is public though), but you're already invited to the cochran one so it shouldn't matter that it's on private. Anyway, I think I've typed a novel here, so bye!
1 comments:
He's definitely a character... So funny!
Hey, I'm not sure if you got my email, but I now have a personal blog for Dale and I and the kids. Here's the address: hope to see you there! http://music-n-musings.blogspot.com We still have the cochran blog too and that will be set on private (my blog is public though), but you're already invited to the cochran one so it shouldn't matter that it's on private. Anyway, I think I've typed a novel here, so bye!
Post a Comment