I've been tagged... A while ago. Sorry Sarah H.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.
10 years ago I was: Dating a loser. Shortly after that I met Chris. I was attending the Plano 7th singles branch.
5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Rewash the laundry that has been sitting in the washer for 2 days.
2. Put the cleaning supplies back under the kitchen sink. The faucet was loose and my Dad came up and fixed it for me yesterday. I had to clear it out under there for him
3. Get the chicken out of the freezer so it can be thawed in time for me to make dinner.
4. Do some more laundry. It never ends!!!
5. I don't think anything else. It's Sunday.
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off bills.
2. Sell my house and buy a bigger one. 5 bedrooms, office, game room, media room, living roome, dining room and a family room. Nothing too fancy.
3. Trade my minivan in for a big SUV that seats 8.
4. Invest some.
5. Save for my girls' future weddings.
6. Share the wealth with my family and friends.
3 of my bad habits:
1. Not folding the laundry and putting it away in a timely manner.
2. Not accepting help when I need it.
3. Buying things.
5 places I've lived:
1. Fremont, CA
2. El Paso, TX
3. Aurora, CO
4. Plano, TX
5. Mckinney, TX
5 jobs I've had:
1. Cosmetic clerk at Drug Emporium.
2. Worked at Creative Tots Playhouse. It was a great job. Our paychecks would bounce all the time.
3. Office manager/Dental asst. at a Dentist Office.
4. Loan Counselor at Countrywide Home Loans
5. Stay at home mom. This one is my favorite.
Things most people don't know about me:
1. I used to be skinny.
2. I am very shy when it comes to meeting people.
3. I always worry about what people think of me.
You've been tagged!! Stephanie, Hillary, Mindy and Becki
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Posted by Ashley Canady at 2/24/2008 03:05:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey, I have a load of laundry in my washer from two days ago too!
Laundry seems to be a plague. Why does it never end? Great to see your answers...it's wonderful to know we're in the same stages. (c:
Post a Comment