Glasses
August 28,2008


For the last month I had been noticing Hayden's right eye turning way in when he focuses on something. I called my brother,who happens to be an optometrist, and he said Hayden needed an exam but he couldn't do it because he doesn't specialize in little children. Hayden saw a pediatric eye dr and we found out that he is far sided. We just went and picked up his glasses and I am having a hard time making him keep them on. He looks so cute in them. Any ideas on how to keep the glasses on him?
10 comments:
How about a special strap in the back? Josh LOVES wearing his glasses, but sometimes they fly off of his face so we had to get a cord that keeps our investment safe durring recess and play time.
He will get better, I know it.
Oh my goodness how cute is he!!!
I can't believe he is the little baby I remember. What a heart breaker he is going to be. I had Braden in glasses at age 5. It was not easy to keep them on his face. Watch out for breakage. Did you get insurance?? would come in handy..
Love ya girl,
Tracey
You can get the child sized straps at AMAZON. Believe me, I've looked EVERYWHERE.
SUPER CUTE! He looks like that little boy on the movie "Stuart Little!" I think he looks adorable!
Good luck keeping them on...I have zero advice on that. :)
CROAKIES, are the name of the straps. Look for the special child size.
you didn't call and tell me! oh how fun. I don't have suggestions for an almost 3 yr. old keeping them on. Colin was a few years older with his. I would suggest the cord, too... or you might be getting glasses after glasses.
He is seriously so cute! Looks like he is full of personality! ARe you coming to Utah? I just read a comment from Sharae saying they will see you soon. Or are they going to Texas!
Oh wow, he looks adorable in those!!! Sorry I haven't called you back, I've been thinkin' about you a lot and things are just really hard right now (as you know) and anyhoo, I just have a hard time sometimes calling at times like that since I don't want to throw my problems onto other people. The divorce is getting stressful to say the least. Anyway, thought I'd come on here and check out your happenings... Hayden looks so cute!! I have no idea how to get him to keep them on, but he looks like he's having fun with them! lol
How precious! Laura is right. He does look like the kid from Stuart Little. He is just darn cute. Good luck keeping them on.
Post a Comment