Wednesday, August 06, 2008

August 6, 2008
Hannah Montanas in the house!

The girls' have been wanting Hannah Montana wigs for quite a while. Grandma Purcell granted their wish this past weekend. Grandpa even had to try Reagan's on.

5 comments:

Sharae Peterson said...

Love the hair on the girls, very excited to see you soon!!!

Emily said...

That is hilarious!

Who knew that a little girl would want a wig?! How funny! I guess I am out of touch with girlie girl things.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the wigs! We had a big HM party when the concert was on tv too. We like to tease Brayden that it is his girlfriend. Good fun! :) Hey, Ray Roberts is GREAT! You have got to go. I would say lets go together, but we would be way out numbered in that water by kidlets, and it makes me nervous. Maybe after school starts. :-)

Tracey said...

I love your Blog!! I hope you don't mind I found it on another blog and thought it would be great to see how my friends are doing in Texas! I have created one as well if you are interested??
abcdedunfordfamily.blogspot

Hope all is well there!!
Talk to ya
Tracey

Heidi Peterson said...

Hey this is so funny! I love it. Elle is totally into Hannah Montana too! So funny!