Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008

Elisabeth's 1st gymnastics meet


Last weekend Elisabeth had her 1st gymnastics meet. She did AWESOME! She had to memorize several routines. She did floor, beam, bars and vault. I am so proud of her. We had to get up very early so she could get dressed and get her hair perfect. Elisabeth said it hurt when I was braiding her hair:( Sorry! She has another meet next weekend but it is on a Sunday:( We had to let her coach know she wouldn't be able to attend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great! Missed you at church today. :-( Park day Tuesday. Finch park. 10am. Be there. He he.

Sharae Peterson said...

Super cute, excited to see you soon!!

Adrienne said...

Hi Ashley:

It's me, Adrienne. I haven't talked to you in SO LONG!! I can see (via your blog) that all is going great with you and the kids. Wow, it's hard to believe that Reagan is already in Kindergarten and Elisabeth is competing on the gymnastics team!! Hayden is getting so big and he looks so cute in his new glasses - like a little professor.

Give me a call sometime, when you have time. : )

Emily said...

She is precious! What a doll in her outfit! Thanks for coming today, my kids had a blast and Josh painted a special Thank You card for you guys. ;)