This is what I get for helping!!
So, I am having playgroup at my house tomorrow and the back yard hasn't been mowed since the girls' birthday. Chris asked me if I wanted to use the weed wacker. I was like. YES. I had never done it before. So I went and got my flip flops on and got to wackin. I ran out of cord and started to walk over to get some more and I accidentally got my foot. It didn't hurt at first but it really hurts now. Hope it will be better in the morning. Pretty gross.





7 comments:
sorry to hear the news. It doesn't LOOK like you'll need stitches, and I hope not for your sake. take care of yourself.
EW! ASHLEY! Don't you know you never wear flip flops with a weed wacker!!! OUCH! Well, it will leave an interesting design on your foot as it heals. It looks painful, take it easy!
no stitches, you need lots of rest and ice cream. remember to milk it while you can!!!
OUCH!!! Hope you invested in some Neosporin so it doesn't scar. Definately go for the rest and ice cream...you get extra weight watchers points for injuries, didn't you know???
Laura-I put lots of neosporin and bandaids on it. It really feels alright today. It just looks bad.
Emily-No I didn't know I wasn't supposed to wear flip flops. Chris had his on. I just really didn't think about it. i was so excited to help. No ice cream for me girls:)
Ouch! Thats bad! I can hardly look at the picture! I hope you're feeling better soon.
Post a Comment