This is what I made at the stampin' up class I went to last night. I made this one for my mom for Christmas. Don't worry, she has already seen it. I would like to make a few more. This one took over 2 hours to make.
Me too, me too! I came home after the park and was thinking about where I could hang one. I think I found a spot...so we need to get together so you can teach me!
Hold your horses girls. I would love to have my own class but I don't have any of the supplies they used there. I know all of you have tons of scrapbooking supplies. Maybe we could improvise (is that the word? probably spelled wrong) Also, Emily said she might host another one soon since some people could't come but wanted to. Anywho, I would love to show you guys what I did and help you do one.
6 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!! I'm so sad I missed it. :( Thus, the life of being a mommy. You'll have to come over and teach me how to do it.
Thanks! It was fun. We missed you. I would love to come over and show you what I did. There were so many choices to choose from.
Me too, me too! I came home after the park and was thinking about where I could hang one. I think I found a spot...so we need to get together so you can teach me!
me too-can you just have your own class!!!
Hold your horses girls. I would love to have my own class but I don't have any of the supplies they used there. I know all of you have tons of scrapbooking supplies. Maybe we could improvise (is that the word? probably spelled wrong) Also, Emily said she might host another one soon since some people could't come but wanted to. Anywho, I would love to show you guys what I did and help you do one.
Count me in it sounds like fun!
Post a Comment