Saturday, September 30, 2006

All Clean Mommy!!
The other day I told the girls not to come out of their room until it was clean. They eventually came out and I didn't inspect their room right away. This is what I found when I went in their room. Elisabeth put everything that was on the floor on Reagan's bed. The floor was totally clean. Reagan didn't sleep in her bed that night. I couldn't believe it. Elisabeth thought it was funny.

4 comments:

Emily said...

But to her it was ALL CLEAN! It reminds me of when I was little and I would always get so puzzled when my mom would wash a plate or bowl, EVEN AFTER I HAD LICKED IT CLEAN! It was clean in my little eyes.

-Laura- said...

Isn't it funny that you have to specify that you want everything put away in the right places? Whenever I tell Janelle to take all of her toys out of the living room and put them away in her room she just throws them in her room on her floor. Then the living room is clean, but her room ends up being a mess! Where did Reagan sleep that night???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Canady said...

Laura- She ended up sleeping on the couch all night.