Sunday, July 06, 2008

July 6, 2008
Hayden's Room




We finally got Hayden his big boy bed in May. He has been sleeping in his daybed that's just a crib with the side off. Hayden started climbing out really early:( I thought we would paint his room a light blue or something. He loves it. I like it because it has 3 drawers underneath it. I have jammies in 1, shirts and shorts in the other 2.

5 comments:

-Laura- said...

SO cute! I love it! Where did you find that cute little red car?

Ashley Canady said...

Thanks LB! All of the bedding and accessories are from good ol' Target. The red car is actually a piggy bank. Cute huh?

Rhonda said...

What a cool boy's room!!!!! I love it! I still can't decide what to do for Trent's room. It is plain blue.

Emily said...

SO CUTE, I love it!

Heidi Peterson said...

Super cute room. I love it! I love the girls room that you had pictures of below as well. Great decorating!