Hayden has been in underwear for 2 weeks now and is doing fabulous! He pees and poos on the potty. Woo hoo. No more diapers! Of course I have a ton of diapers left. I still put one on him at night and he stays dry for naps.
Hey Ash, I set my blog to private and sent you an email for you to be added as a reader. Do you still have the same email? I'm thinking maybe it didn't get to you.
Major Congrats on the potty training! I haven't been blogging lately, so it was nice to catch up on your house and the kids! You have such a cute family! I started another blog because I couldn't remember how to get into my old one, so mynew address is http://travelingbloxhams.blogspot.com. I set it to private, so email me! Talk to you soon!
10 comments:
Cute!
Hey Ash, I set my blog to private and sent you an email for you to be added as a reader. Do you still have the same email? I'm thinking maybe it didn't get to you.
Hope all is well!
yay! that's fabulous!
wonderful news!
I'm SO jealous!
YIPPEE!
Awesome on the potty training. He is so fun! We had a blast with him at Rae's party today. Thanks for bringing him. He is such a cutie! :-)
Ashley,
Major Congrats on the potty training! I haven't been blogging lately, so it was nice to catch up on your house and the kids! You have such a cute family! I started another blog because I couldn't remember how to get into my old one, so mynew address is http://travelingbloxhams.blogspot.com. I set it to private, so email me! Talk to you soon!
OOOH, that is exciting! I wish I was there with Wil! Congrats!
Congrats!!! I am envy you! hahaha That's awesome!
Ashley... Your kids are beautiful!
Your blog is very nice.
Post a Comment