My Love.


I just cannot tell you guys how much I love my sweet boy. He is really hard to get mad at. I haven't been feeling well today so I was sitting on the couch just letting the kids do their own thing. I went in the kitchen and found Hayden on top of the counter. He pushed a chair over and climbed up by himself. He even got himself a cup and a straw. I really need to get a gate for the kitchen. He is always opening up the oven door. He also will stand at the fridge and try and fill his cup up with water. Usually he just gets himself and the floor really wet.
3 comments:
he can never come to my house again, because he'll show regan how to do that, and that would NOT be good.
I know what you mean, I just cannot get enough of my little boy either! Glad you found a baby gate!!! I think it is a matter of days before Spencer figures out how to pull open our oven. Guess I should invest in an extra gate too!
At least he's very self sufficient!
How the heck did he learn how to do that!? I'm impressed! Next time you walk in the kitchen you will find that he has prepared a nice dinner for the family of filet mingon.
Post a Comment