Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to us!!


I turned 30 on July 12!! I can't believe I am almost 40 now. Not really. My great friend Laura and I share the same birthday. We went out with our other great friends Becki and Mindy. There were a few others who were MIA. It has been a little tradition for us to do something for our birthdays. This year we went to Sam Moon and to the Cheesecake factory. We had such a fun time. Lots of cool stuff at Sam Moons. We all actually left there without buying anything. I think we were all pretty hungry. Now going into Baby Gap was a different story. We won't talk about that.

3 comments:

Emily said...

As being one of those labeled MIA I am truly sorry I missed such a glorious occasion. For some odd reason Ashley, I thought you were my age?!

Five Froggies said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Ashley! Happy Birthday to you!!! (And the girls, too!)

Much Love,
Lisa

Mel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I turned 30 in January and now I can barely remember it! Is that a sign??? I hope you had a great day and your kids are so dang CUTE!!!!

Love ya lots!
Melissa