Monday, June 18, 2007

18 months old

My baby is now 18mo. old. I can't believe it. Time to have another one right? Mmm I don't think so. He is doing soo well. His head is now only in the 90%. At his 15mo checkup his head was in the 100%. He is finally growing into it. We went to see his cardiologist on Friday and we got great news. His heart murmur is almost non-existent. This wed. we are due to see his urologist for his urinary reflux. About 14mo ago he was diagnosed with grade 3 urinary reflux on both sides. Hopefully we will have more good news that it is gone. We shall see.

3 comments:

becki said...

fingers crossed that he'll be at 100% healthy soon.

-Laura- said...

Yea! That's great news! Good luck at the urologist, be sure and tell Dr. Baseman hi for us. :)

Emily said...

I can't believe that he is 18 months old now. Where did the time go?