Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Six Flags



Last Friday we went to Six Flags with Christopher, Mindy and the boys. We had a lot of fun. It has been so long since I have been. The kids rode lots of rides. Even Hayden rode a few by himself. Mindy and I took off on our own toward the end of the night to go and ride the shockwave but when we got there they were closing it for some reason. We decided to go and ride the flashback and batman. The flashback was the scariest. I think we had our eyes closed the whole time. Chris' mom got us free tickets. It would have been way expensive if we paid for it by ourselves. Parking was $15 and admission (if we had to pay) was like $47.95. Crazy. We didn't realize that the park closed at 10pm so the Dads couldn't ride the Titan. They were pretty bummed. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

becki said...

looks like fun. so glad that roller coasters make me sick-it saves me a lot of park entrance money!!!

Emily said...

So fun, one of these days we will have to go.