Monday, April 23, 2007

After Reagan was done she stood up on the stand for the longest time. It was pretty funny. The girls in the turquoise leotards were awesome. I love watching gymnastics.

4 comments:

-Laura- said...

How fun! I love watching gymnastics too, it's one of my favorite sports! I wish I could get Janelle in gymnastics, if it wasn't so darn expensive!

P.S. Send Elisabeth and Reagan on over and I'll teach them back handsprings on the trampoline - I was a gymnast too back in the day and probably did a gazillion back handsprings once upon a time.

Ashley Canady said...

That is why I want a trampoline so bad. I think they could get so much practice. I wish I could do back handsprings. Maybe someday.

Emily said...

The girls look so cute in their leotards.

Ashley Canady said...

Thank you Emily!! I have to agree.