Saturday, January 13, 2007

Quiet time

The girls aren't napping anymore unfortunately which is okay. They will go to bed between 6:30 and 7:00. We have put a TV in their room for quiet time only or to play their new V-Tech game. I am not a fan of TV's in bedrooms but if they can be happy in their room for a few hours and let me have some time then I am fine. They only watch it during that time. I peaked in there the other day and Elisabeth had her doggy on her head watching just watching her movie.

2 comments:

-Laura- said...

That's so funny! Kids do funny things when they're watching tv. I've actually considered putting a tv in the playroom exactly for the same reasons - quiet time. We'll see if it actually happens.

Emily said...

I LOVE quiet time, I was so sad to see naptime go, but quiet time is pretty nice too.