Saturday, January 13, 2007

New haircut

The other day we were at my moms and Reagan was cutting paper at the table in the kitchen with her favorite purple scissors. She decided she would cut Hayden's hair. I walked into the kitchen and saw hair on the floor and Reagan said, "sorry mommy". I wasn't too mad because I wanted to buzz his hair anyway. I was just very glad she didn't cut her own hair.

5 comments:

-Laura- said...

Yeah, that is definitely a good sized chunk of hair! Good thing his mommy is such a good hair stylist to fix it!

Emily said...

That is a big chunk of hair, how did she manage to get so close to his scalp with blunt scissors???!!

Ashley Canady said...

Thanks Laura!

Emily, I don't know how she got so close. She is very good with scissors. They weren't kid scissors. Maybe that's how.

becki said...

He sure does look like a little man. It's fun running your fingers over his shaved head too. love that.

Mindy said...

Chris and I were wondering if it's a girl thing to want to cut hair?!!! My boys haven't been tempted, so we wanted to know from the moms of little girls if it's just ingrained in them when they're young to 'do' hair?