Friday, August 18, 2006

Tonight I made this chicken dish for dinner. I put all of the ingredients in the pan covered with foil and put in the oven. While making it, Hayden is hanging on my pants wanting me to hold him. I knew he probably wanted a bottle. As soon as I put it in the oven I went out on the couch and fed him his bottle. Elisabeth and Reagan decided to unwrap the rest of the butter and start taking bites out of it. Yuck!!! Anyway, just thought I'd share.


6 comments:

Emily said...

What is it with kids and butter lately? While I was making cookies today, and put the butter into the bowl, I heard so many "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" remarks. All the other ingred. didn't even get noticed. Just the butter. Man, what are we missing.

-Laura- said...

Seriously...it's a butter epidemic!

Ashley Canady said...

I don't remember liking butter that much when I was little. I do remember sitting at the dinner table eating mashed potatoes, when we lived in Colorado. I took a big bite and it was a big bite of butter. I didn't like it then. I was probably 5 or something. What's up with our kids?

becki said...

i thought you had come to my house and taken that picture. If they need the fat then great, and Rylei could definately use it.

~Jen~ said...

Seriously, that picture makes my stomach churn!

Mindy said...

That is totally gross! It's amazing what kids will try when we really don't want them to.