Tuesday, August 15, 2006



Elisabeth got a hold of my electric shaver yesterday and shaved part of Reagan's hair. I found a big pile of hair on my floor. Where was I? You ask. Doing laundry. They were just in my room jumping on the bed. I thought.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh dear! And her hair was just growing out!

Emily said...

I think all little girls cut their sisters hair at one point in their life. When I was 4, I cut my sisters hair and shoved it into the electric heater (floor unit) and when we turned it on, it stank up the whole house.

Ashley Canady said...

Oh my goodness Emily. That is so funny. This is actually the 2nd haircut she has gotten by someone under the age of 5. Her little friend managed to cut Reagan's hair, her own hair, Elisabeth's hair and her stuffed horsie's hair within a few minutes.

Emily said...

Hilarious!
Well, she could go for the Sinead O'connor look! Start a new trend!

Ashley Canady said...

I am planning on getting the kids pics done soon so Sinead will have to wait. Good idea though:)