Sunday, March 02, 2008

Roller Skating


My nephew Colin turned 8 on 2/21. He had a skating party at Thundebird in Plano. Does anyone remember going there a long time ago? I always used to go to All Star Skate. The girls had a blast. Colin is awesome on his rollerblades. Uncle Christopher helped the girls out for me. Elisabeth only fell down like 10 times. She was so good to just get right back up and try again.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh how fun!! I didn't even know that we still have skating rinks around! I'll have to take my kids there and show them what it was like for me as a kid. Glad you guys had a good time! and how cute that Elisabeth just wouldn't give up!

BTW, that picture you have set for your blog pic of the three kids is darling!!! Also, like the new hairstyle, it looks great!