Everytime I see your kids, I can't get over how much Regan and Elisabeth look like twins (fraternal twins, that is... like my girls, they look nothing alike!) Can't get over how much Elisabeth looks like you. Also, looking at your girls, that's like looking at my girls a few years from now - Brittany's got the dark hair and dark eyebrows like Regan and Brooke's got the light hair and eyes like Elisabeth. Mine may be twins, but yours are practically twins as well! Looks like they had fun at Halloween! Hope your back is feeling better and hope everything goes well tomorrow.
2 comments:
Everytime I see your kids, I can't get over how much Regan and Elisabeth look like twins (fraternal twins, that is... like my girls, they look nothing alike!) Can't get over how much Elisabeth looks like you. Also, looking at your girls, that's like looking at my girls a few years from now - Brittany's got the dark hair and dark eyebrows like Regan and Brooke's got the light hair and eyes like Elisabeth. Mine may be twins, but yours are practically twins as well! Looks like they had fun at Halloween! Hope your back is feeling better and hope everything goes well tomorrow.
Wil has that same pumpkin shirt as Hayden. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment