I was just tired of waiting for you Mommy

This morning I heard Hayden in his bed awake. I didn't immediately go in and get him. When I got in there, this is what I found. He unsnapped his onesie, put it over his head and took his diaper off. It was pretty funny I had to get a pic.
5 comments:
at least he didn't do his business anywhere!!
Cuuuuute. Boys are just sooooo funny. Once, when Ben was about 18 months old, he woke up one night SCREAMING! So, I bumbled into his room, in the dark, and felt around for his sippy water cup, but all I felt was a naked and wet little boy. He stripped, fell asleep and peed everywhere. Good times-good times.
So many cute pics. Glad to see more! That is so funny that Hayden took his diaper off. Kaitlyn has been doing the same thing and handing her mom her poop! I loved Elisabeths' school picture!
Wow....you are one busy woman!!! I was just telling Mindy that you needed to update your blog and did I speak to soon or what!!! It's great to see what's going on with you.
Bridger did the same thing the other day. But it was in the middle of the night and by the time i got a new diaper he had peed all over himself. He was half awake. Boys are interesting aren't they?
Post a Comment