Monday, August 27, 2007

1st day of kindergarten!!!

Today was Elisabeth's 1st day of kindergarten. I can't believe she is old enough to go to real school. Next year Reagan will be in kindergarten so that will be nice. She had a great day. She got to sit by her friend Leah. Tomorrow I plan to walk her to school. It has been soooo HOT that I will be driving to get her in the afternoon. She is gone from 8:30-3:30. I did miss her but I didn't cry when I dropped her off. I am so proud of myself.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

What a cute outfit and let's not forget the darling girl in it! Glad she did well and had fun.

Emily said...

Congrats to you and Elisabeth! What a milestone!

becki said...

she looks so grown up. glad she had a great day, too bad she got lost after school-today will be better though.

-Laura- said...

I still can't believe you have a kindergartner! (I'm jealous!) She's SO cute, and so grown-up looking!

Sharae Peterson said...

That must be kind of nice to have a little less noise around the house. What are you going to do with yourself when reagan goies to school? sharae

Ashley Canady said...

Sharae,

Reagan starts Preschool on Wed. Hayden and I can find plenty of things to do on those days. See you hopefully in Nov.