During dinner
Elisabeth and Reagan have both been sick this week. I'm not feeling too good either. Just waiting for Hayden to get it now. I took Elisabeth to the dr. yesterday and she has croup. She has been running a fever and coughing, coughing and coughing. Reagan started last night with fever and coughing. Why can't my kids stay healthy?? We hardly go anywhere. Maybe Elisabeth is picking up stuff from pre-school. Reagan and Hayden both had pink eye last week too. Anyway, not much else going on here. It's only 7:30 and I am ready for bed. Hayden doesn't seem to like going to bed when it is light outside. He takes naps fine but he will probably be up for a little bit longer.





4 comments:
Sorry your kids are sick again! Where are they picking this stuff up?? You poor thing!
I don't know. Maybe the store or Elisabeth's school. Whenever we go to Kroger I always use the anti bacterial wipe on it.
Poor kiddos! I hope you don't get it too! Don't you just love going to the doctor once a week? During the months of October and November, we were at the doctor practically every week - and we had to go to Frisco! I almost switched the kids to a pediatrician closer to us, but then they got better. Hope you all feel better soon!!!
another week, another sickness. don't you just love being a mom??
Post a Comment