Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Elisabeth's haircut

I decided to cut Elisabeth's hair this morning. She hasn't had a hair cut since November 1 of last year. I have never cut her hair before. I don't think.. It kind of looks uneven. I'll have to fix it.

4 comments:

becki said...

oh she looks so innocent and sweet-maybe i should cut rylei's hair that way too and then people will think the same of her...no she can't fool anybody.

Mindy said...

It looks really cute! Nice work!

-Laura- said...

I think it looks adorable! You did a good job! Was she still for you? When I cut Janelle's hair she was SO wiggly, so it ended up being a lot shorter than I'd planned.

Ashley Canady said...

Thanks girls. I really like it. She was pretty still. She wanted me to cut it. Reagan got hers cut a little bit too and she was very wiggly.