
So girls. I need your opinion. Do you think this dress is too short? I think so. Elisabeth disagrees. Let me know what you think.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Posted by Ashley Canady at 7/13/2006 06:28:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So girls. I need your opinion. Do you think this dress is too short? I think so. Elisabeth disagrees. Let me know what you think.
Posted by Ashley Canady at 7/13/2006 06:28:00 PM
5 comments:
I think it is too. It reminds me a Cindy Brady in the Brady Bunch when I would always think her panties were going to show at any moment. Too bad b/c it is a really cute dress.
Micro Mini- Who wears short shorts? Nair wears short shorts!
I love this picture. Your girls are hilarious!
have her go outside and see if the construction workers across the street whistle at her...if so...then it's just right!!!
You guys are funny!
She does love to show her midriff, doesn't she? I love Becki's idea. It's better than wearing just panties, right???
Post a Comment