Today we had a fun day. We went to a sprinkler park with our friends. The kids had a lot of fun playing at the park and playing in the water. Mommy had lots of fun chatting with the other Mommies. This picture is of Janelle, Josh & Elisabeth.
This is Janelle, Elisabeth's best friend. Janelle will hopefully be a big sister tomorrow. Our fingers are crossed!!





4 comments:
It was definately a fun playgroup day! Janelle had a blast and was so excited to see Elisabeth. She kept asking when she was going to get there (we got there a little early). What cute little friends they are! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Janelle to become a big sister tomorrow too!!!
P.S. Hope you don't mind I swiped one of your pictures of Janelle and Elisabeth and posted it on mine!
Ashley!
We had so much fun at the park didn't we!?
I think I need to visit that park weekly!
Thanks for inviting us over the other day, the kids had a blast and they still talk about the popsicles.
We definitely need to go every week. Maybe Mondays. What do you think?
Post a Comment